FFSJ-Lite is only one .EXE file, it does not need to be installed, you
directly run FFSJ by double-clicking FFSJ.exe.
How to join split parts together?
All split parts must have the same name, except for their extensions
.002, .__a, .__b, etc.). Joining split parts is equivalent to
restoring original file.
1. Switch to the "Joining" tab:
2. Select the first split part (.001 or .__a file). There are several
select the first split part:
– Choose the first part from open dialog
– Drag the first part from Windows Explorer and drop to the "Joining"
– Edit the first part name directly
– If you have FFSJ-standard installed, you can right click a split
click "Join" from Shell context menu.
3. Check the list of split parts from drop-down list.
4. Setup parameters according to your preference: Change output file,
specify your split parts are in different locations, etc.
5. Click "Join" button, enter the password if your split parts are
password-protected, and wait until File Joiner complete the task. You
Cách nối file